Vendor T & C
Welcome to Online Selling
To Become a vendor you have to register online at
Once registered your account will be approved and then you will be able to sell online.
You will need to take care of the Taxes and legal issues for the product and service you are selling.
IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions, is just a service to connect the customer to vendors, you as a vendor is responsible for the materials and services, guarantee and warranties provide
By Registering you agreed to the Terms and Conditions given here
Things you should know
1. The Advertising Policies apply to (1) Seller/Provider and commercial content served by or purchased through IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions, on or off the IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions services, including Seller/Provider purchased under Standard Terms and Conditions, (2) Seller/Provider appearing within our site and application. Your use of IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions service products and services is part of IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions under IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions Statement of Rights and Responsibilities and is subject to the SRR.You may be subject to additional terms or guidelines of certain IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions related products or services.
2. Seller/Vendors are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of Seller/Provider you have placed and termination of your account.
3. We do not use sensitive personal data for targeting sales. Topics you choose for targeting your clients don't reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics or values of the people who use IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions.
4. If you are managing Seller/Provider on behalf of other, each product or client must be managed through separate advert accounts. You must not change the seller/provider or client associated with an established account. You must set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each vendor/provider complies with these OUR Policies.
5. We reserve the right to reject, approve or remove any advert for any reason, at our sole discretion, including Seller/Provider that negatively affect our relationship with our users or that promote content, services or activities contrary to our competitive position, interests or advertising philosophy.
6. For policies that require prior written permission, IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions or an IT Infrastructure Technology Solutions company may grant these permissions.
7. These policies are subject to change at any time without notice.